Thursday, November 20, 2008

40 Years of Faithfulness

Today I turned 40. I spent my morning giving thanks for 40 years of God's faithfulness. I am spending my afternoon giving thanks for:


FAMILY

FRIENDS

MY CHURCH

MY ABUNDANT LIFE


HE is everything to me. Even when I don't have the answers, even when my heart cries for more insight, more direction, more guidance, my spirit gently reminds me that my steps are ordered by the ALMIGHTY and that I can enter into His perfect rest.


Today I will sing praise. Today I will honor His name. Today as I celebrate 40 years of God's faithful goodness I will delight myself in my God.


Praise the Lord! I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them. Everything he does reveals his glory and majesty. His righteousness never fails. He causes us to remember his wonderful works. How gracious and merciful is our Lord! - Psalm 111:1-4

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    'Can't wait to celebrate when you get here.

    Alas, today, a phone call later will have to do.

    ReplyDelete