Tuesday, November 25, 2008

With a Grateful Heart and a Song of Praise!

THANKSGIVING! To me this special day is the kick-off to a sacred season. A time to reflect on this past year, to remember God's faithfulness, to recall family, friends and special loved ones who have made your life joyful. Thanksgiving is a great time of faith, family and favorite foods. This year we are celebrating with Prince Charming's family. We are so looking forward to seeing everyone! Since I am not entertaining at my house this holiday I thought I would share with you my Thanksgiving table from 2007. My theme was PURE GRATITUDE. As you can see the table is all dressed in white and ivory with only touches of green thanks to the clippings from my magnolia tree and ferns. I pray that you have a blessed Thanksgiving and as you and your family gather together, I pray that the light of this season shines brightly upon you and that peace and gratitude flood your hearts. I will leave you with one of my favorite Psalms.
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
Psalm 100

From our house to yours
Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment